Last Revised: March 14, 2023
ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC (“us,” “we,” or “our”) operates the www.conglobal.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding collecting, using, and disclosing personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Service–is the www.conglobal.com website operated by ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC.
Personal Data—means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data—is collected automatically either generated using the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies—are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device0.
Data Processors (or Service Providers)—any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User)—is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Except as described in this Policy, personal information, technical information, and location information (collectively, “Information”) that you provide or that we collect will be kept confidential.
Information We Collect and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- First name and last name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Business name
- Website URL
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Any personal data you post on our website
- Data about how you use our website
- Technical data such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, time zone settings, and other technology on the device you use to access our website
- Your marketing and communication preferences
- Any information that you directly provide to us, whether through our contact form, over the phone, by email, or otherwise
- Photographs of you at events
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may interest you. You may opt out of receiving any or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC uses the collected data for various purposes
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC may process your Personal Data because:
- You have permitted us to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests, and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers outside your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside the United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to the United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC may disclose your data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
California Consumer Privacy Act
If you are a California resident, the information below applies to you under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Under CCPA, you have the right to request ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC disclose Personal Information, or Categories of Personal Information, it collects, uses, discloses, and sells. You have the right to request that we delete the Personal Information collected from you and ask that we opt you out of the sale of your Personal Information, even if ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC does not sell your data.
California Shine the Light
If you are a California resident and have a business relationship with ITS Technologies & Logistics, LLC through the use of its Sites, you can request the categories of personal information we have shared with third parties, for the third parties direct marketing purposes, during the preceding calendar year.
To request a notice, please submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with “California Shine the Light” in the subject line.
Nevada law gives Nevada consumers the right to request that a company not sell their Personal Information to certain other parties; this applies even if Personal Information is not currently being sold. If you are a Nevada consumer and wish to exercise this right, please get in touch with us at email@example.com with “Nevada Resident” in the subject line.
Do Not Track Disclosure
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting your web browser’s Preferences or Settings page.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AdWords Google AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: https://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- Facebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc. You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA https://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada https://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings. For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.
We will advise you of the updated Policy via our Sites. We recommend you review this Policy periodically. This Policy is effective as of the date indicated at the top of the page. Your continued use of our Sites after any changes or revisions to this Policy indicates your agreement to the terms of the updated Policy.
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information email us at firstname.lastname@example.org